The new Boss Minigame added into Janus is an area that is supposed to allow players to exercise their skills in PVMing whilst also having fun and making money. It can be accessed by entering the command ::boss.
Players of any level can complete the minigame, but will need a large amount of cash from other sources in Janus in order to open up the chests.
The minigame provides players a F2P method of aquiring donator items with a plethora of items being available from the donator shop as well as other items that can be found from doing other various minigames and activities like barrows and wilderness gear such as Vestas.
(Note: You will have to bank everything in your inventory to access this minigame, you are also not allowed to bank inside the minigame!)
|Regular Player||40% Chance of Winning|
|Normal Donator||50% Chance of Winning|
|Super Donator||60% Chance of winning|
|Extreme Donator||70% Chance of winning|
|Legendary Donator||80% Chance of winning|
|Uber Donator||91% Chance of winning|
The Different Waves:
- The minigame has 5 different tiers and each one provides you with a different setup, inventory, and stats.
Tier 3 In-Depth Guide:
- Pray "Eagle Eye" and "Protect from Magic". Then use your special attack straight away on the KBD (Note: this is very important to increase the chances of survival and winning this tier as damage RNG can be unforgiving).
- You can prayer flick to ensure that you don't use up your prayer points too quickly. You have to use up your special attack as you hit 60% special attack bar to make sure you do not waste your damage potential.
Tier 4 In-Depth Guide:
- Pray "Magic Might" and "Protect from Magic".
- When you drop below 30 hp, eat two pike as you begin to cast your spell.
- You may need to pray flick if your prayer points get low. In this case, prioritize Protect from Magic.